Thursday, July 9, 2009

site visit



Today I did a site visit at the FA bldg. It's a quiet afternoon, only a few students were there. I did run into a couple new (prospective) students checking out the FA building. They both looked lost and confused. I casually chatted with them on how they feel about finding their way around in the building, both of their replies were negative. They feel that the layout of the building is already confusing and there was lack of signage directing them. I took a bunch of photos that can be seen here.
Those floor plans above were posted on the second floor near one of the painting studio. Noticed they're for the Art Department only, not for the entire building including the DAI department. I'm also trying to track down our building coordinator or someone in SFSU Facilities and Service Enterprises department to gather more info on the layout and planning of this building's interior space.

No comments:

Post a Comment